Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cripple Apocalypse

Cripple Apocalypse is a game where you run down old people in your and eventually you will crash into enough obstacles that your car will break.

My opinion: I said I was gonna do this for all the games in this bundle (that I can get to run) and I will, even the really bad ones. This game isn't really a game though. The sheer speed at which you move if you ever hit the right arrow key makes it impossible to actually see what's happening or aim your vehicle to dodge obstacles or hit old people. Regardless of the poor taste of this game's premise, I was actually hopeful when I saw the picture that appears when you start. The art style looked weird and I liked it. I was hoping for a Rampage like title about causing mindless destruction and while that was kinda what was delivered here it wasn't done well at all. This game could have been pretty good in a creepy and messed up way had it taken advantage of it's artistic style and been more playable, but its lack of a background and any real gameplay force me to say that there's really nothing redeeming about this title.

Cripple Apocalypse is by Bizarre wound. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment