Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Deathmoose

Deathmoose is a game where you play as a carnivorous moose who is being attacked by a medieval army. And ninjas. You can punch, block, summon boulders from the sky, and eat corpses to restore health. I am not 100% sure what the objective of the game is, as levels seemed to end without any explanation and no goal was ever given. I'm not even sure if I beat the game or died the first time I played it. I had a very hard time finding out who made this game. It appears to have been made for a GameJolt contest, but the page of games that were entered in the contest gives me a 500 Internal Server Error. The only other thing I was able to find was this youtube video, which is from yesterday (probably from someone else who got it from the bundle) and which has only been watched by me and the uploader.

My opinion: Well, while the game itself might be mysterious the gameplay isn't. It's not hard but you will lose eventually since it keeps throwing progressively more enemies at you and all your attacks require you to stand still for an unreasonable amount of time.

Deathmoose is by Aran Koning. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment