Monday, March 31, 2014

Maldita Castilla

Maldita Castilla is a single player platforming adventure in the style of Ghosts and Goblins. You play as a knight who must fight his way through a cursed land to save his kingdom. You can find different weapons and items throughout your travels, each one changing your attack. Depending on how you do while playing through the game, you can unlock one of four different endings. The game features a great retro style and is based on a Spanish novel about honor and chivalry.

My opinion: I love this game. It might just be because I loved Ghosts and Goblins, but I think this is one of my favorite games I have on my computer, even though it's fairly short (it can be beaten in around 50 minutes). Everything in this game is super high quality and I can't really recommend it enough, especially for the low, low price of free.

Maldita Castilla is by Locomalito. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment